Office Address: ChristChurch Harpenden 
4 Vaughan Road, Harpenden, AL5 4ED



"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich,

yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his

poverty might become rich" 2 Corinthians 8:9


God has already used the generosity of our members to spread the gospel in our town, nation and around the world.  But as we look at our town there are still thousands of people who have no saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.  Your giving will help us to continue to grow the gospel, and we are thankful for your partnership in this.  You can give to the work of ChristChurch Harpenden, and our mission partners, in the following ways:


During our services

An offering is taken up during the morning service, and at the evening service a box is available by the door to put your gifts in.


Regular Standing Orders

The most helpful way to support ChristChurch Harpenden is to set up a standing order with your bank. They will automatically process your gifts each month and it helps the church enormously with its financial planning if you use this option.

If you use online or telephone banking please set up your standing order using the following details:

Receipient: ChristChurch Harpenden

Sort Code: 30-90-89

Account Number: 39468168 (Lloyds Bank plc)

Reference: General  Fund

Otherwise, please complete and return the attached standing order form.


One-Off Gifts

You can make a one-off gift using your online or telephone banking, using the details below:

Recipient: ChristChurch Harpenden

Sort Code: 30-90-89

Account Number: 39468168 (Lloyds Bank plc)

Reference:  purpose - see below

Please put a brief comment to identify the purpose of your gift, e.g. general fund/hardship fund/property fund/books/name of youth activity. If the gift is for an individual, please add their name.


Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, and qualify for Gift Aid, please complete a gift aid form. We receive an additional 25% on top of your donation if you Gift Aid it. Please note that if you pay less tax in a fiscal year than the amount of gift aid claimed on all your donations in that year, it is your responsibility to pay the difference.

Please notify the church if you:

  • Want to cancel your existing gift aid declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or Capital Gains Tax


Gift Aid contacts:

Richard Clarke, Treasurer –

Edwin Kwok, Gift Aid Coordinator –


Powered by Church Edit